Tuesday 7 January 2014

Much ado about nothing: Day 7

After my jubilations about new working hours yesterday, today I stayed late at work and had to bring work home with me! We have an Ofsted inspection tomorrow. Hence not much time for running! 

It was a fairly typical afternoon (children refusing to come back in after lunch time play) that saw me challenge one of them to a running race back to the Nurture room. He readily took up the challenge and picked up a good pace, think he was surprised to see me running with him, but he ran completely past the entrance back to the classroom and head straight for an enormous puddle, he then spent ages fishing with a pole, till he was eventually coaxed back into class and had a very successful afternoon! I'm not sure my 'race' could be counted for Janathon though :o) So...I did nip out for a run streak saving Janathon dash mile! I have also done 6 miles on the bike. 

I'm off for an early night ready for the inspectors tomorrow, my mantra 'Hello, I've been here 3 days', failing that I will challenge the inspectors to a race! Fingers crossed all our running/climbing  escapees behave tomorrow! 

Running Miles: 1+ once round the playground
Bike miles:6

1 comment:

  1. good luck, hope it went well, did you beat them? :)

    ReplyDelete