Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 6: Miss Hydration



CAUTION: Many Juneathoners could be exercising whilst already dehydrated, check my handy 'Juneathon' urine hydration guide above. You should aim to be weeing a J (light straw or magnolia for DIY enthusiasts). If you are weeing anything past an E (Fake tan or out of date Kia-Ora), you should go to the pub immediately and aim to hydrate fully, (or alternatively take medical advice) . Good luck staying hydrated, and if in doubt go to the pub anyway, just to be sure.

Miles today: 5
Total miles: 40
Hydration level: N



7 comments:

  1. Hahaha - good miles today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Off to check once I've printed the handy guide :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downed a quick pint after reading this - water of course I am still topping up after vomitting my insides out yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee, hee love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read a blogpost that featured a close-up photo of a cowpat... & then I came here! And I'm eating my dinner while I read, HA! I shoulda been a doctor, I can so handle gross :-) Congrats on your 5 miles & your personal fluids!

    ReplyDelete