Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 5: Little Miss Antihistamine

There once was lady called Jo,
She had (14) gnat bites from head to toe,
Caused by too much running,
Trying to look stunning,
And not wearing enough clothes down below.


Thanks to helsbels.org.uk for inspiring me to write a (rubbish) limerick for my blog tonight. Far more fun than reading a dull account about my routine 3 miler. By the way I do have 14 gnat bites, acquired whilst out running on the trails this weekend!

Miles today:3
Total: 35
Gnat bites :14


5 comments:

  1. LOL, conjures up images of you running in your knickers
    nice limerick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the limerick and the picture! Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - well done hope the bites aren't too troublesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. Head to toe in jungle formula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe - I swear by jungle formula for my summer runs.

    ReplyDelete