Tuesday 15 May 2012

I've signed up for my second Juneathon today. It was mainly a procrastination strategy to avoid revising for my exams next week, but also because those who know me a bit will understand I like a challenge. Last Juneathon I was beaten by Mark (Reliable Plodder) by 1 kilometer, it was neck and neck throughout June, but he reigned triumphant with a 1k lead! I think I still owe him a box of jaffa cakes :o)

I am hoping that it will involve rather more running than Janathon and of course rather less hospital emergency admissions!

I will be running everyday and you can read all about my progress right here.


3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to some random ramblings and maybe a pub visit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay bout time a girl won - I'll be cheering you on,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 3 days to go!

    ReplyDelete