Saturday 1 October 2011

Pasta Party: Loch Ness Marathon 2011

Just a quick blog before I settle down with a cup of tea and my feet up!

I've enjoyed a relaxing few days by the edge of Loch Ness. The marathon route looks quite challenging but I'm feeling excited and hopeful all will be ok!

Today we went to collect my race number and enjoy the pre-race pasta party. It was far superior to the London marathon pasta party I'd been to before. There was a choice of two soups, 3 pasta dishes and lots of cake for pudding! In addition to the pasta there was coleslaw and green salad, a really yummy and filling lunch. A band played live music while we ate and we just relaxed and enjoyed the atmosphere!

Back at the B&B now with sandwiches and fruit for later on!

Next blog will be hopefully full of race day stories! Good luck to all running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment