Sunday 22 May 2011

Saturday stats

Today I did some stats on my running averages. My January average was 10:29 per mile, interestingly my average seriously dropped in February (11:16) due to severe anemia and I pretty much gave up running till I had more energy. Now, in May 2011, I'm running an average 9:13 min mile, which to some is really slow, but to me thats a whole minute and sixteen seconds off my January average! It still doesn't predict a very fast marathon,something like 5h 4 mins, but I'm really determined to get a sub 5hour marathon in October!!

Hoping to do the race for life on Wednesday 25th May in about 27 mins or there abouts.

Today I ran 5k, but hadn't had any breakfast and was tired!! I then cycled 10 miles just to top up the numbers!

Run:3
Cycle:10

No comments:

Post a Comment