Monday 16 May 2011

New blog!

I've created a new blog to represent the current challenges in my life at the moment! We are fast approaching the beginning of Juneathon,  a very exciting time. In January I ran/blogged everyday for a whole month and I'll be looking to replicate that this June, with a hopeful increase in miles, and definitely in my speed!

In terms of running since Janathon, I've pretty much just been plodding along. I sprained my foot in March and was out of action for 3 weeks. Since that time I took up cycling long distances and the furthest I cycled was 63 miles! I've discovered a love of cycling both road and off road and it's definitely something I will keep working at!

I have a place to run the race for life next week, only 5k, but hoping to get around a 27min pb. I've also booked up a marathon in October which is very, very exciting!

I've called the blog psycho-jog, not because I am a psycho (though maybe you'd disagree) but because during Juneathon, I'll also be taking 6 exams in psychology, I'm in my second year of an undergraduate degree. If you're unlucky you might get some psycho-babble thrown in with the running talk!

Tonight, I've mostly been eating Dorritos and drinking Pimms (daughters 11th birthday, I have a good excuse) thank goodness that soon I'll be running every day and working off some of that flab-u-lous flab!

Tomorrow I will run...

Miles ran today: 0
Number of glasses of Pimms: 3

2 comments:

  1. Blimey, 6 exams and Juneathon! All power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and also to you :o)

    ReplyDelete