Thursday 9 January 2014

Of Sted and Men : Day 9

Ofsted
Day two of ofsted started bright and early with a one mile 'run streak saving run'. Because I am in training (haha) I have decided that short runs are OK, I've also let myself a bit of rope as it's been new job week and we've had ofsted in so my proposed lovely short hours have been...well...longer!

And Men
Today I discovered that one of my new colleagues in reception class has transpired to be a runner, not just a road runner but a mud stomping, hill loving trail runner! His favourite run is up and down Box Hill, he's run several of the same races as me and our lunchtime chat involved a discussion about the pros and cons of solid gore-tex trail shoes! So that was nice...

Teenager had careers day at school which involved an online test to determine which career she may be suited to. She came home and said she was going to become a psychopath, turns out she meant Psychiatrist! Phew...

Janathon combined with life can take it's toll, I only managed 1 mile run and 3 on the bike...

2 comments:

  1. 4 miles is still brilliant for a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surviving ofsted, finding a trail running colleague and saving your streak. Win, win, win!

    ReplyDelete